Sunday 11 December 2011

Vero Modero Winter !!



Vero Modero Winter !!

Vero Modero sent me some lovely outfits to Blog about so i just couldnt resist not to mention that most outfits are to die for!! and would suit just about any ocassion. You definately can't go wrong with excellent design combined with Perfect Textures.

 First up we have : Style Card: VERO MODERO /  Nilay
with cute shoes included, hat and little fur jacket
Photoshoot on Location at my house.
Second: VERO MODERO / Tweet Set Autumn
Shoes: Lelutka
Hair: [e] Vivid - Blonde 02
Photoshoot on Location My House
Thirdly: VERO MODERO / Muge Sculp Pant
Top my own creation
Hair:Maitreya
Last But Not Least:VERO MODERO / Esra Set
Handbag: B.O.S GUCCI POSITANO BLACK SUEDE TOTE
Photo Location:My House

All Vero Modero outfits above can be found at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vero%20Modero/128/128/28

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog