Tuesday 17 July 2012

Script usage

I recently did a post on ARC ( Avatar Rendering Cost) and one of the comments was they were curious to find out what scripts or how many scripts each hair I posted about had in them.
So I set about finding out and have posted the photos below you can see the script count for each hair is the last object in the list.

No I use Firestorm so I will Explain here how you can find out the script usuage for yourself.

1) Go up to World
2) select parcel details
3) Bottom left hand corner clock the script info
4) Then select Avatar

This is the way I have obtained the details in the photos below you can also simply: right click the object your wearing and choose more then script info and on the bottom of your screen in yellow writing it will tell you your script usage.

A big thing to remember when checking your scripts also is most hairs now have an option to delete the script after you adjust them so if your hair has that option definitely make a copy adjust it and delete the scripts. Same as for shoes and so on.

 Hair: Dr Life Healthy Hair
 Hair: [elikatira]- Blonde 07
 Hair: LOQ Tequila in Sand
 Hair: maitreya Saar
Hair: Truth Stephanie Mirage 
 hair: Truth ricci Driftwood
Hair: Sonatta Morales

Hair: W&Y AGATA Model 02


So to sum up my quick Blog about hair scripts really unless they are combined with alot of other scripts most don't have anything but they still obviously contribute to lag on any sim as does ARC.
However it is always interesting to know what your script usage is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog