Tuesday 19 June 2012

Great Locations in SecondLife

I recently developed a new passion for learning photography! and learning what a great graphics card can do to your sl experience and now i so want to upgrade lol anyways I really love looking at other blogs about awesome raw sl photos in lovely places and decided i wanted to do a little myself just to learn more with photography and so i wanted to share with you this lovely location I discovered Called armenelos there is a beautiful little Cafe their and a lovely Mediterranean feel. Here are some photos i took whilst visiting there you can click the links and it will take you straight there a must see i believe. Also make sure when you are there turn your perferences to ultra just for a sec and you will see the huge difference its makes to your viewing experience. However it lags you and you would only do this for that one perfect shot :D



DOLPHIN CAFE on ARMENELOS, ARMENELOS (40, 72, 27) - Moderate

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog