Thursday 15 November 2012

Set For Sexy Grunge!!

Grunge its an usual term to some like me :) its not something I would normally gravitate towards, and even though this post is not an entire grunge style It's still leaning more towards it in a sexy way.

Close friend Blackliquid just brought out some fabulous nails and eyelashes called blackLiquid LASH - Monodic eye art & blackLiquid NAIL CLAW - Monodic 

I couldn't resist and immediately went to putting together this outfit and photo shoot.
Of course its different and a little far out but that is exactly what I wanted to portray I hope you enjoy it as much as I did doing it .

Style Card is listed below
Model & Photographer : Myself




Style Card:
Hair: 99Hair -Shaved Tattoo STARSIDE -blond T2 & 99Hair -Vicky -p3
Earrings:[[SHADE THRONE]] RACHEL earrings
Outfit: ** DIRAM ** Cassie Outfit - Black
Leggings: ZC : 1 Nishar leggings full - low waist *black*
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps (Electric Red)
Nails & Eyelashes: blackLiquid LASH - Monodic eye art & blackLiquid NAIL CLAW - Monodic 
Lips : Russh Lussh Bruno Lips in Cathleen
only found in store atm

I haven't provided any lm's because simply most stores move so if I ever do post an lm its because I have gone to each and every-one personally to make sure they are still there.


Thankyou Nakia Decosta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog