Friday 11 January 2013

Inspecting Objects

I was asked a little while ago to post on this subject and I thought it was about time i did!!

Basically whenever you purchase a object/ clothing design from anyone in sl you should want to know who actually designed the item.

Especially as a model its the best and easiest way to find out the actual correct designer of clothing and in case you see something you really adore on someone else you simply right click on the object inside your inventory and select properties to see the designer this will give you the correct name.
This is a sure fire way to find out a copy-bot  or a fake or a designer who proclaims to have created an outfit they actually did not without there name on it there has been no hard work by that person done simply recreating.

For me i have always inspected every object/clothing i have purchased its personal choice really but I like to know that whoever i purchased it from actually created and spent the time on the item i bought therefore it makes the hard earned money well spent in my eyes, however each and to their own.

here a photo below or should i say example :








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog