Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bare!!! Warning Nudity!

Bare!!
As in baring it all lol! ok so for a while now I have been meaning to do a post on basically nude and bare skin in sl something artistic and in taste of course. Since I had recently done a post on the Lola Mesh Breasts I decided to use them in this post as well to show a more natural side to them and how they can look.

I decided to go with a nude Native theme you can prolly tell with the hair. 






Bare!
Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *WHITE FEATHER* black- 
Rudey Nudey!

 photos were taken by the amazing Tamara Artis from Psp Photography and all were shot on location in sl at :http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Misali/166/158/54

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog