Thursday 25 October 2012

A Roll In The Grass

I took this picture at the Russh Lussh Photostudio free to group members out the back of it so feel free if you want to be a member tp to my store and grab the tag so you can start using the photostudio.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Velequez/128/128/26



Also we have a donation board there to be able to keep the studio free for members please feel free to donate to keep it going :)

Ok so a Roll In The Grass came about because I have never posted in my blog with my partner in sl so i decided it was about time lol!!
And well as you can see it was fun



Style Card:
Hair: [ 69 ] IVAN 02 - Dark Chestnut - RESIZER
I'am Wearing: *Fishy Strawberry* Lingerie - Soignee White


The after affect hehe :) he's casual and I'm just falling over hehe

Style Card:
Hair: [ 69 ] IVAN 02 - Dark Chestnut - RESIZER
*Fishy Strawberry* Lingerie - Soignee White

All pictures are taken in world on ultra settings nothing edited Hope you like them as much as I did doing them

Thanks Nakia Decosta



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog