Friday 26 October 2012

Behaviour

Ok So this will be a very random post!! lol the do after all call me the Queen Of Random: I was thinking as I do and well thought to myself quietly, I have alot of friends in sl who are in different professions well seeing as its easy to get caught up in the model world and not notice what is going on around you well i thought the best way would be to hear the opinions of others :)

I would love hear what you all think?

Some care about the sl model world while others go about their business doing other things like building, designing, making friends going to clubs i think i have been all of the above and well thought it would be fun to see your thoughts :)


Please click the link on the right hand side and tell me and everyone else your thoughts about sl and what you care about.











Thanks Nakia Decosta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

My Baby RUSSH LUSSH

Popular Posts

iheartsl Second Life Fashion and Community Feed Blog